The people at Frogmore Press make it difficult to enter – post only, UK cheque – so I suspect the entry numbers will be lower …so a greater chance of success!
The winner of the Frogmore Poetry Prize for 2018 will win two hundred and fifty guineas and a two-year subscription to The Frogmore Papers. The first and second runners-up will receive seventy-five and fifty guineas respectively and a year’s subscription to The Frogmore Papers. Shortlisted poets will receive copies of selected Frogmore Press publications.
Adjudicator: Janet Sutherland
- Poems should be typed and no longer than forty lines.
- Any number of poems may be entered on payment of the appropriate fee of £3 per poem. Cheques and postal orders should be made payable to The Frogmore Press.
- The following methods of payment are acceptable: cheque drawn on UK bank; British postal order; sterling.
- The winner, runners-up and shortlisted poets will be notified by post. All shortlisted poems will appear in number 92 of The Frogmore Papers(September 2018), which will be available at £5.00 from the address below, and on the Frogmore Press website.
- Closing date for submissions: 31 May 2018.
- Entries should be sent to: The Frogmore Press, 21 Mildmay Road, Lewes, East Sussex BN7 1PJ.