Literature Today: Submission Opportunities at New Literary Journal
Submission Deadline: 25th November, 2017
Literature Today is a new literary Journal. It is an effort to bring poets and writers around the world on one platform. They focus and strive to present creative works of poets and writers around the world in print form. They will publish theme based issues. At present, they are inviting poems and short stories for our Seventh issue:
We are inviting submissions for December 2017 issue of ‘Literature Today’. The theme of our December 2017 issue is ‘Escape’. You can send us poems, short stories, and one act plays on :
1. Escape from self.
2. Scape from society.
3. Escape from native place.
4. Escape from hope.
5. Escape from negative thoughts.
6 Escape from values.
7. Any other relevant topic which explores the disassociation, displacement, and angst of contemporary life.
1. Send not more than 4 poems.
2. Send not more than 2 short stories/2 one act plays.
3. Work submitted for publication must be original.
4. Simultaneous submissions are also welcome.
5.Send all submissions to email@example.com
6. Please send a cover letter and short Bio-data, (Maximum 100 words) in third person narrative, with your submission.
See here for further submission calls from Literature Today.
Alison Wells runs the Random Acts of Optimism blog and lives in Bray, Co. Wicklow with her husband and four children. Her short fiction been published in many magazines and online and print anthologies and she has been featured on Sunday Miscellany. Shortlisted for the Hennessy New Irish Writing Award, Bridport and Fish Prize's she has just completed a themed short story collection Random Acts of Optimism and a literary novel The Book of Remembered Possibilities. To read Alison's full blog, visit Head Above Water. Find out in her Random Acts of Optimism how she manages to juggle writing, children and life.