Submissions deadline: 10th March 2024
Write for Palestine is a fundraising initative for Medical Aid for Palestinians. We are accepting entries towards an online anthology on the theme of solidarity. All selected pieces will be published in an online anthology and all selected writers will receive a free spot on the Sonder Magazine Flash Fiction Workshop. Submissions will be read and selected by the team at Sonder, as well as a board of guest readers:
- Sue Rainsford
- Alice Slater
- Sarah Davis Goff
- Sheila Armstrong
- Clare Healy and Sarah Sturzel from Profiles
All proceeds raised from this event will go directly towards Medical Aid for Palestinians. Whether you are keen to have your work published, or you simply want to donate, we hope to be able to raise as many funds as possible while curating a collective sense of solidarity and response.
- Select your donation amount. Please donate before making your submission. We can track the name of each donation to the submission.
- No more than 700 words (fiction or nonfiction) on the theme of solidarity.
- We accept simultaneous submissions, but please let us know if your piece has been published elsewhere. We cannot refund your submission fee.
- We accept multiple submissions, but these will need to be submitted in separate forms. You will need a new donation receipt for each submission.
- Deadline is 10th March at 6pm.
See here to donate and to submit.