Our spring 2022 creative writing workshops are open for booking now!
Including courses for beginners and experienced writers in Dublin city centre, as well as online courses over Zoom (live video) or Google Classroom (at-your-own-pace courses).
– Introduction to Creative Writing (4 weeks, in person – The LAB, Dublin 1) runs from Thursday, 17th February.
– Start Writing (half-day, online/Zoom) takes place on Saturday, 19th February.
– Introduction to Memoir (6 weeks, online/at-your-own-pace) begins the week of Monday, 21st February.
– Writers-With-Experience workshop (5 weeks, in person – Dublin city centre) begins Wednesday, 2nd March
– Beginning To Write Fiction (6 weeks, Zoom) starts Monday, 7th March.
– Start Writing (3 weeks, at-your-own-pace) begins the week of Monday, 7th March.
– Creative Writing Kickstart: Red (half day, Zoom) runs Saturday, 12th March.
– Introduction to Writing Children’s Fiction (4 weeks, at-your-own-pace) starts the week of Monday, 14th March.
– Creative Writing for Self-Expression and Wellbeing (1 day, Zoom) will next run on Saturday, 26th March.
– Outlining Your Novel (half-day, Zoom) takes place on Saturday, 2nd April.
– Submitting Your Work (1 evening, Zoom), takes place on Thursday, 7th April.
– Creative Writing Kickstart: Prufrock (half day, Zoom) runs Saturday, 9th April.
– Creative Writing Kickstart: The Future (half day, Zoom) runs Thursday, 28th April.
– Intermediate Children’s Fiction Workshop (1 day, Zoom) takes place Saturday, 7th May.
Big Smoke is run by writers, for writers.
Our mission at Big Smoke is to provide creative writing workshops that work for you. Whether you’re just starting out and struggling with getting words down on the page, looking to develop your craft as a writer, or want to explore particular forms or genres, we provide a supportive and productive environment for you to explore and express your creativity.
Booking details: https://www.bigsmokewritingfactory.com/creativecourses