Lift the Sink: New Short Story Podcast
Lift the sink is a new podcast hosted by Paddy Doherty which will feature short fiction from new Irish writers as well as some of the host’s own writing. An episode will be released every six weeks and the winner will receive €50 in prize money and have their story read out in the following episode.
Host Paddy Doherty is an Irish writer whose work has been featured in the Irish Independent, RTE Radio One, the Bohemyth, Wordlegs, the South Circular and Epoque Press among other publications. He is from Longford originally but emigrated to Seville almost a decade ago.
You can listen to episode one here or search for Lift the Sink wherever you get your podcasts.
Terms and Conditions
- Stories must be submitted in word format, double-spaced and be no more than 2,500 words in length to email@example.com.
- Stories must not have been previously published and upon entry you grant permission to Lift the Sink to broadcast your story.
- There is no entry fee, however, entrants are asked to follow the show on twitter @liftthesink.
- Your name must not appear anywhere on the attachment. Please include your contact details in the body of the email.
- Deadline for entry is December 15th