Submissions deadline: 31st January 2021
The Galway Review considers poetry, prose, essays, translations, book reviews, (in English and Irish).
Editorial decisions are based on content and quality.
- Submissions, poetry, short fiction, plays and non-fiction or extracts, reviews and criticism (up to 2500 words) now being sought for the next issue of The Galway Review 9, printed Edition, (April 2021). We are also interested in receiving black and white images/line drawings for inclusion.
- Please Note: Submissions must be sent by email only.
- Send a maximum of 3 poems or one short prose piece, (up to 2500 words)
- No hand written texts.
- Submissions should be typed and send in Word DOC, with the author’s name on the first page, and his/her photo.
- Submissions should include an up to date short (60-70 words) biography.
- Submissions submitted by email should be in the body of the email and as a Word Doc attachment. Please send one attachment with entire submission in one document. If these guidelines are not followed your submission will not be read.
- The Editors will acknowledge receipt of your work (email or SAE only) and inform you of any publication date.
- Deadline, January 31st, 2021
- To support reading and editing of your submission and the printing cost of The Galway Review 9, printed edition, your contribution through a donation to The Galway Review is highly appreciated. Click here to DONATE