Only a few more days to submit to the second edition of The Ogham Stone, the University of Limerick’s literary and visual arts journal invites all writers and artists to submit work for a stunning publication due out next February in both printed and digital editions.
The editors are getting restless for some jaw-dropping submissions and they want it from you!
The editorial committee comprises of members of the M.A in Creative Writing and M.A in English, many of whom are published authors.
Already they have secured a new, unreleased short story by Donal Ryan, the multiple award-winning author of The Spinning Heart. Professor Joseph O Connor – the Chair of Creative Writing in UL and recipient of the Irish Pen Award – will provide the forward.
Please submit all work to email@example.com
- Please submit only original work that has not been previously published
- There is a maximum of 3 submissions in total per person
- Flash Fiction Maximum of 300 words per submission
- Short Story Maximum of 2000 words per submission
- Poetry Maximum of 50 lines per poem
- Non-fiction Maximum of 2000 words per submission
- Font style: Times New Roman
- Font size: 12 point
- Double spacing preferred
- Include a phone number and/or an e-mail address
***The deadline for receipt of submissions is 12th November at 6:00 pm***
Visit our website on www.theoghamstoneul.wordpress.com
Tweet us @TheOghamStone
Follow us at www.facebook.com/oghamstoneul