Terms and Conditions
The term ‘www.writing.ie’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Inkwell Writers Ltd, registered company 508616, VAT number 9817951O. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The content of this website is copyright to the author or to www.writing.ie. Infringements of copyright will not be tolerated. For permission to reproduce an article or item featured on www.writing.ie, contact email@example.com.
- This site is designed for users of all ages, genders and ethnic origins. Use of strong language or inappropriate content will be taken very seriously and may result in the user being blocked from the site. The editor’s decision is final.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Inclusion in this website does not endorse, recommend or imply any approval of the individuals or companies listed on this site. All users should check the qualifications and experience of any service listed before entering into any relationship.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or may be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
Advertising Copy Approval
All advertising bookings are subject to www.writing.ie Terms & Conditions and approval prior to placement on our website. www.writing.ie does not routinely review the on-going contents of any advertisements or other websites; however,www.writing.ie reserves the right to do so at its own discretion. www.writing.iereserves the right to refuse advertisements without explanation.
Display of an advertisement by www.writing.ie does not mean that we accept that such advertisement is provided in accordance with our Terms and Conditions. www. writing.ie reserves the right to preserve the user experience of its website, and reserves the right to remove any advertisement that is deemed to fall outside our these terms and conditions.
Linking URLs must be domain name based and cannot be an IP address (ie.http://126.96.36.199)
All adverts must open in a new window