Dreaming of writing a best seller? We can help every step of the way.
The Inkwell Group is Ireland’s leading publishing consultancy and a literary scout for leading UK and Irish Literary Agents.Through our critiquing, assessment and editorial services we provide you with hands-on advice to move you closer to your writing goals.
Visit our website or get in touch to see how we can help.
Our most popular services are:
- Readers Reports – a professional author will read your book and give you a full written report, giving you feedback on character and plot development, writing style, areas that work and areas that don’t. Get an invaluable informed and impartial second opinion to help bring your book up to the next level. Cost: €395 plus VAT @23% for 70,000 words.
- Manuscript Submission Package Assessment – we look at the opening chapters of your book, covering letter and synopsis and give you feedback on what needs to be done to catch an agent or publisher’s eye. Feedback is by phone and takes a minimum of an hour. Cost: €250 plus VAT @23% (submission is required in hard copy)
- Editorial work – particularly if you are considering self publishing, having your book edited is vital. Whether it’s a structural edit, copy edit or proof read, we have a panel of editors who can help you.
- Mentoring – if you feel you need to work one-to-one with an author to improve your book, we can match you to one of our mentors.
We can also help with:
- Self publishing with Amazon in print and eBook
- Advice on how to market your book
- Advice on what to avoid in the publishing process
Whatever your issue with your project, whether you need to brainstorm a plot or have become totally stuck in the middle, we can help.
Inkwell is run by Vanessa Fox O’Loughlin, the founder of Writing.ie who also writes crime as bestselling author Sam Blake.